Image Courtesy: fashioncentral.pk
The regular paraffin wax contains sugar,plant or animal based products which can be harmful and can cause allergy whereas the flavoured waxes are made of natural products like aloe era, glycerin,almond oil ,soya bean oil ,cocoa,strawberries,honey .beeswax which are safe and nourishing .
Pros of flavoured waxing :-
1. Less painful : The regular wax does not please our skin as the scalding hot wax sticks to our skin which burns out the upper epidermis and exposes the lower sensitive parts of the skin to harmful microorganisms. Thus, causing pain, itching and rashes.
On the other hand flavoured waxes are not scalding hot and are thicker compared to regular waxes,which stick to the surface of skin and removes dead skin cells and tan marks.
2. Non sticky : The wax is easy to remove and is thus, non sticky.
3. Types to suit your skin and choice: You can find flavoured waxes in many types.
Some are lister below:-
Strawberry for brightening .
Chocolate removes sun tan easily.
Aloe vera for sensitive skin as it has cooling and healing properties.
4. No undergrowth : One of the major problems of regular waxing is that it creates hair undergrowth leading to quick regrowing of hair. However, in case of natural flavored wax, your unwanted hair won’t grow back soon.
5. Goodness of Cocoa: According to scientists, cocoa has antioxidants that removes blemishes and makes our skin glow.
6.Skin friendly – All the ingredients are skin friendly and natural.
7. Strawberry : Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and manganese. Thus, keeping the skin smooth and porcelain like.
Cons of Flavoured Waxing :-
It is more expensive that regular waxing as the natural ingredients are pure and are thus, high priced.
If you are looking for better results in waxing and really want your skin to glow and look beautiful, try your hands on these natural flavoured waxes.